16 Jan 3 Ways Fleet Response Can Enhance Your Subrogation Results
Many insurance companies are trying to do more with less and are stretching their resources too thin. Born out of the insurance industry, Fleet Response partners with carriers to manage their overflow and hard to handle subrogation claims so that their teams can focus on their main job responsibilities while licensed experts focus on each file. Our goal is to provide the highest level of customer service while saving our clients time and money.
- Alleviate Staffing Strains & Reduce Administrative Burden-
Fleet Response manages the entire outbound and inbound subrogation process
- Experienced licensed professionals become an extension of your claims team
- In-house specialists have an extensive knowledge of state laws and regulations and gather all necessary documentation
- Centralized billing
- Increase Collection, Reduce Payouts-
Our subrogation programs are customized to the specific requirements of each client.
Outbound Subrogation Management
- Review of every claim by a Subrogation Specialist to determine fault and responsibility
- Maximize recovery through diligent claim investigation and liability best practices
- Complete visibility to all claim details 24/7, 365
Inbound Subrogation Management
- Our Subrogation Specialists will negotiate directly with the third party to reduce unsubstantiated and undocumented expenses related to repairs, diminished value, loss of use, and administrative fees
- Payments made on behalf of clients
- Overall 10-15% average reduction in requested amounts from third parties
- Innovative Tools-
Our We provide full claim transparency and regular reporting so that you know where each claim stands every step of the way.
- FleetSuite, a proprietary online system, provides 24/7, 365 access to all claim information
- Electronic tracking to ensure accuracy, accountability, and prompt recovery
- Access to customized and ad-hoc business analytics
A proud member of NAMIC since September 2016, we look forward to working with your team!
For a consultation, contact Dennis Palmer, National Sales Manager Insurance Services at dpalmer@FleetResponse.com or (216) 525-3870 ext. 159.